Library patrons can access their library card account information through the library’s online catalog (https://harlingen.biblionix.com/catalog/). To log into the account, the patron enters his or her library card number and password. The default password is the card holder’s phone number including area code.
By accessing their account, patrons can
- update their contact information,
- view a list of the items they have checked out,
- renew materials,
- reserve materials that are currently checked out,
- request by Inter-Library Loan (ILL) materials that the library does not have, and
- view the history of the activity on their library card.
Once the patron has logged in, he or she can change the password. Library staff cannot access a patron’s password. If the patron forgets his or her password, he or she can contact library staff to reset the password back to the default. Library staff can be reached in person at the library, at (956)216-5810, or via text at (956)255-8422 during library hours of operation.