We are inviting submissions from all ages for our virtual summer art show! Submissions are due by June 15th at 8pm.
- Send a photo of your work and responses to the Entry Form to email@example.com
- The photo should be high resolution, at least 1000×1000 pixels
- Pieces should be suitable for a family show
- Any medium is acceptable
- All ages are invited to participate
- One piece of art will be displayed per participant
- All participants will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win new art supplies!
The library website and social media will display the Virtual Summer Art Show in a digital presentation starting June 18th at 10am.