The Reference Desk is located on the First Floor straight past Circulation (Front Desk).
Reference Librarian Mike Jones & his trained staff are prepared to help with a wide variety of tasks involving both books and computer use.
The Reference Desk offers:
- Faxing Service at a cost
- Public Access Catalog
- Public Computer Use for Active Card Members
- Public Viewing Materials
- Ready Reference Books
Along with reference books, the department offers an assortment of online databases to library users. All databases are accessible by signing in with your library card on the Library Online Catalog.
- Basic Skills Courses with Spanish Instructions
- Computer Assistance
- GED Preparation
- Grammar for Writing
- Job Search & Workplace Skills
- Practical math
- Reading Comprehension
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes
- Resume & Interview Skills
- Software Tutorials
- U.S. Citizenship exam preparation
- And so much more.