Do you have a “Book Drop”?
Yes. Books may be returned 24/7 in the drive-thru book drop located at the back of the library building. Just follow the sign by the Cultural Arts Center road entrance.
Please note: DVDs and CDs may not be returned in the book drop. These items will incur $1 fine per item if left in Book Drop.
How long can I borrow materials?
- Books & Audios – 21 days
- Videos,CDs,& DVDs – 7 days
- Renewals – 2 per item (if no other reserves are made)
How many items can I borrow?
RESTRICTIONS : You must have a current library card account.
Total number of items allowed: 15 (not counting e-books)
- DVD’S/Videos: 3
- CD’S/Audio Kits/Music CD’s: 7
- E-books: 5
- Popular/New Books: 5
In-library use only (can’t be checked out): Genealogy, Texana, Reference, and Periodical materials.
How much are library fines?
Library materials are overdue 1 day after the day listed on the due date slip.
25¢ per item per day
Maximum Overdue fine Per Item:
Maximum fine for all overdue items:
DVD’s and CD’s not returned to Circulation Counter:$1.00
Damaged Items: (Materials returned broken, moldy, missing label, etc.)
Fee based on item
Do you offer Fax Services?
Payment must be made at the Circulation desk with cash or check before documents may be faxed.
- Fax services stop 2 hours before closing.
- No international fax transmissions (including Mexico & Canada)
- Local fax transmission charges are:
- Cover sheet (HPL required): $1.50
- $1.00 additional pages
- Long Distance fax transmission charges are:
- Cover sheet (HPL required): $2.00
- $1.50 additional pages
What are your hours?
|Monday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday||Sunday|
|10:00 am – 8:00 pm||10:00 am – 5:00 pm||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
Where are you located?
Our address is 410 76′ Drive, Harlingen Texas. We are right across from City Lake.