Tours are free!
Tour request forms are available at the Children’s Department desk. Tour requests for schools, day cares, boy/girl scout groups may also be submitted by phone (216-5827) or by e-mail to (email@example.com).
- Group tours are primarily given in the mornings.
- A regular tour generally runs between 30 – 45 minutes and consists of viewing the entire library or requested sections.
- A minimum of 1 chaperone per 10 children is required.
- Tours should be scheduled 30 days in advance.
- Summer tours are not guaranteed to be accommodated especially for groups larger than 25 due to the Summer Reading Program schedule.
- Puppet shows, crafts, or stories are available but must be requested in advance for children. Based on group size the extra activities will be held in the Children’s Auditorium or Library Auditorium.