The Harlingen Public Library offers free Wifi to everyone, you don’t need a library card to access it. Ask Staff for information on how to connect to it.
- There are 40 computers for patron use in the library. 20 computers are available on the first floor in Reference and another 20 are upstairs in Periodicals.
- You need a library card or E-card to use our computers.
- There is no charge for computer use, see below for printing costs.
- Computers are equipped with Microsoft Office 2013.
- Only 8.5″x11″ sized paper is available for computer prints.
Our modern copiers can do a variety of tasks:
- Printing via Document Feeder for quickly printing large numbers of copies.
- Printing via Scanner (maximum size 11″x17″).
- Scanning to Pendrive (saved as PDF or JPG).
- Enlarging or Shrinking documents.
- If printing from copier, you can select from 8.5″x11″, 11″x14″, & 11″x17″ sizes.
Cost of Printing – Computers & Copiers
- Black & White copies are 10 cents a page.
- Color copies are 25 cents a page.
- Scanning documents to a pendrive is completely free!